LOCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
All our work experience training are carried out in our state of the heart office at One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London.
- You have to be 18 years and over.
- You should have knowledge of bookkeeping or have studied an accounting and finance course.
- You must be residing in the UK.
If you are interested in getting started, please contact us now.
STRUCTURE OF THE WORK EXPERIENCE
- The work experience is 100% practical and interactive.
- It is done on a one to one basis in our office at One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London.
- You will have a choice of accounting software such as Sage 50, Xero, QuickBooks and Excel to work with.
- The duration of the work experience is between 1 month – one year. Please note that there is a fee applicable for doing any work experience program at IB&Co Accountants.
HELP AND SUPPORT DETAILS
We can assist you CV preparation and offer you advise and tips on how to get an accounting job within a short period of time.
We also will provide you with a professional reference from our firm to any employer or recruitment agency that will request for it.