If you rent out a property you should submit a Self Assessment tax return to HM Revenue & Customs every year. HMRC are actively pursuing property landlords who have not disclosed their rental income on their tax return.
At IB&Co Accountants, we are specialists in self assessment for property owners, Imagine being able to focus 100 per cent on your core business and never having to worry about your self assessment or tax return again.
WHAT YOU GET
We pride ourselves on making things as easy for our customers as possible. At the initial meeting, we spend time getting to know you as an individual, in order to be able to provide the best possible service. For us to complete your return accurately, we need correct records from you. You can either send us your existing and accurate records, or we can take care of that for you with our Bookkeeping. When we take on your self assessment, we provide:
- Property accountants
- Basic compliance including the preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
- Comprehensive property tax advice, planning and consultancy
- Personal tax advice for private landlords
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) planning and mitigation
- Capital allowance claims
- VAT planning, advice and registration
- Holding structures and structuring advice
- Minimising UK taxes for non-resident, non-domiciliaries undertaking property development activities in the UK
- Splitting companies with both trading and property investment activities
- Free bookkeeping templates and software at a reduced price
- Specialist advice from tax specialists to help minimise your liability and maximise compliance.
- Free telephone support
- Fixed fee agreement
- We monitor all of your transactions to ensure you are PAYE compliant.
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
We provide comprehensive business advice and support tailored to your unique set of circumstances. We are able to do this because we take the time at our first meeting with you to really understand how you operate.
A PROACTIVE APPROACH
We continually review your profit and loss balances and analyse any trends from a tax perspective to ensure the most tax efficient outcome for you.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO OUR SERVICE
Getting access to our service is simple. Contact us now to see how we can help by calling into the office or fill out the form below for one of our experts to contact you.