HOW WE CAN HELP SET UP YOUR BUSINESS
- Advising on the legal structure your business is best suited for, e.g. sole trader, partnership, limited liability or limited company.
- Taking care of all the legal and administrative aspects of company registration.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS WHEN REGISTERING YOUR BUSINESS
There are a number of things you must consider when registering your business including:
- Company name and the legalities surrounding the use of restricted words.
- Form completion and formation of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Business bank account.
- Tax planning.
- Filing documents with Companies House and the HMRC.
- Share allocation.
GETTING IT RIGHT FROM THE START
Not getting it right from the start can cause legal and other issues which can be costly in the long run. For example, the percentage of issued shares owned by a person is equal to the percentage of the company that they control.
IB&Co Accountants have many years of experience in setting up companies and as such, you can be confident that we will get your company started off on the right foot. Contact us to get your business up and running today.
At IB&Co Accountants, we are passionate about helping you take the first crucial steps towards becoming a successful business. Registering your business properly at the start is essential, but it is time consuming and stressful if you do not know what you are doing. We provide a range of solutions to get you started on the right track.
WHAT YOU GET
We provide expert advice on what legal structure would be best suited for you and advise on the pros and cons of each option. When it comes to company formations, we provide tailor made companies for your unique situation. If you prefer, we also provide off the shelf company formations for the quick incorporation of more general companies. Below are some of the things you get as a part of the company registration process with Carrington Blake Accountancy:
A free initial consultation meeting with us.
- Company name selection, including ensuring you don’t pick legally restricted names.
- Help to set up a business bank account and establish relationships with banks.
- Help with applying for finance and insurance.
- We file your documents with Companies House and the HMRC dealing with both on your behalf.
- Professional tax advice.
- Help with share allocation and company secretary appointment.
- The option to use our offices as your registered address.
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
Every business is unique and as such, we take pride in paying special attention to the details from the very first meeting. This allows us to provide an equally unique service, with trusted business advisor’s on hand to help keep you informed so that you make the best decisions for your new business.
A PROACTIVE APPROACH
We take a proactive approach to everything we do and as a result, we take the time to ensure that your business is 100 per cent compliant with the new Companies Act and are fully aware of how these changes could affect your business. We look at your business and pro-actively offer help and advice with the financial and legal aspects of your company registration.
Our company registration experts have been successfully registering companies for more than 15 years. We are experts in the field and take pride in making the whole process easier for you, freeing up your time to focus on other things.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO OUR SERVICE
Get access to our comprehensive company registration service by simply filling in the form below or calling our office on 02078594472.